In order to gain admission to the MBA for executives programme certain requirements are needed.
The MBA for executives is a post experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course.
Applicants who meet the following criteria will be invited to attend an interview.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with good grades (must be equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree).
• List or transcript of modules + marks, translated into English by an authorised representative or notary public.
• Copy of passport.
• Recent passport-sized photograph (or electronic photograph of good resolution).
• Two references from professors from the previous university written in English.
• Curriculum Vitae (CV), written in English.
• Statement of purpose (a clear explanation as to why have chosen to pursue the programme at LSC Belgrade), in no less than 200 words.
• Completed application form (duly signed by the applicant, with all sections neatly handwritten, clearly indicating contact telephone number, fax number, email address etc).
• Good level of academic English, equivalent to the IELTS overall score of 6.5 with 6.0 minimum in the writing component.