LSC professors and lecturers come from the world’s leading universities and institutions. In addition to superior teaching and mentoring, these accomplished professionals have extensive knowledge of their subject areas gained through many years of international experience.
LSC is proud to have many distinguished professors who are both researchers and authors of textbooks used worldwide. Many of the faculty have taught at world-renowned Business Schools and have worked across Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
A combination of academics and business professionals from Serbia and teaching staff from other LSC campuses will ensure all LSC Belgrade students have access to best teaching practise and gain valuable insight into the world of business today.
This means that, whether the programme is run in Belgrade, London or Kuala Lumpur, the same modules will be taught by the same internationally recognised academics, ensuring a consistently high level of educational quality at every LSC Group campus around the globe.
Dr. Lester Massingham
- Dr. Lester Massingham is a world-renowned Marketing and Strategy Consultant to Governments, Private and Public Sector Multinational Enterprises. He is also an accomplished author and has several bestselling books to his credit. He holds the position of Director of Studies for the Executive MBA programme in International Marketing awarded by the Berne University of Applied Sciences and is now Director, MBA for executives, London School of Commerce (UK) Group of Colleges.
Mervyn Sookun BSc, MSc
- Mervyn Sookun has been teaching for fourteen years at various British and Australian University programmes, including University of Hull, University of Lincolnshire & Humberslde and Oxford Brookes University. He has guided a number of student research projects. Subject Specialisms – Corporate Strategy and Total Quality Management.
Professor Geoffrey Lancaster MSc, PhD, DMS, FCIM, FLCC, MIMgt, MCIPS
- Author of more than 30 textbooks on marketing and related areas and approximately 100 academic papers and conference addresses in blind refereed journals. Professor Lancaster teaches in Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia. Professor Lancaster is the Dean of Academic Studies and also a consultant in the fields of management, media and communications. Subject Specialism - Marketing Management and Strategic Marketing.
Professor Don Harper BA (Hons), FMI, FRSA, AFBPS
- Formerly Senior Lecturer at Imperial College, Professor Harper is currently Visiting Fellow in the Institute of Management at the London School of Economics. He also taught senior management programmes in the Enterprise LSE division and published numerous research papers in areas of interest and specialisation. Professor Harper is the Director of Dissertations at LSC. Subject Specialism - Research Methodology.
Prof. Dr. Markus Prandini
- Prof. Dr. Markus Prandini - is a very experienced lecturer in the area of International Business. He is currently the Head of Regional Competence Centre Asia-Pacific at ZHAW School of Management and Law in Zurich. Markus Prandini holds several lecture assignments in Economics, Business and Education. His research interests are in the fields of e-learning, intercultural management and informal economics, internationalisation of small and midsized companies, intercultural management and e-learning.
Professor Malcolm Bennison PhD
- Professor Malcolm Bennison PhD - has over 30 years experience as a lecturer for various British and overseas universities including the University of London and University of Durham Business School. During this time he has also worked as a commercial consultant for numerous organisations in Europe, the Far East and America. He brings with him a wealth of both teaching knowledge and business experience. Subject Specialisms - Business and Research Methodology, Business Research Analysis, Business Research Analysis.
Professor Steve Lumby BA, MSc
- Professor Steve Lumby has taught internationally since 1977, teaching at prestige business schools such as London School of Economics, King’s College and Brunel University among others. He is author of more than 15 publications. Professor Lumby is eminent lecturer with focus on Corporate Finance and Financial Management.
Dr. Uma Mohan MSc, MMS, MS, PhD
- With 23 years of international teaching experience in Europe, Asia and Australia, Dr Mohan has guided numerous dissertations in the field of computing and IT. Dr. Mohan is the Senior Course Leader and Head of the Computing Department. Subject Specialisms – Numerical Methods, Strategic Systems Management, Systems Analysis and Design.
Dr. Rajendra Kumar BSc, MBA, MA, M Phil, PhD
- Dr. Kumar has 14 years of industrial experience including consultancy in the fields of marketing and promotion. He has seven years of teaching experience in British and Australian university programmes and has guided several undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations. Dr. Kumar is the Course Leader for the Postgraduate degree programmes in the Commerce Department. Subject Specialisms - Managing the Workforce & Organisational Change and Project Management.
Paul Reynolds BA (Hons), MSc
- Paul Reynolds has thirteen years of experience in management and marketing and has been teaching for nearly 25 years across Europe and Asia. He is also an Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Authored textbooks in Marketing. Subject Specialisms Intemational Marketing Management.
Nigel Kermode MA, Mphil, PGCE. MBCS
- Nigel has industrial and teaching experience spanning 33 years and is actively involved in corporate consultation providing advice and guidance on a variety of software development projects and products. He has guided numerous dissertations and research projects in academia. Subject Specialisms - Client Server Architecture and IT Project.
Chandranna Rayadurg BSc, MCA
- Chandranna Rayadurg has 13 years of experience in academic IT teaching and Corporate IT training in both South Asia and the United Kingdom and was previously associated with Forbes (UK) in their corporate IT training division. Subject Specialisms - Programming in Java, XML Advanced programming and Database Systems Management.
Professor Vijay Shenai BTech, MBA, PhD
- Professor Vijay Shenal worked in Industry internationally for 20 years, both in Europe and Asia and then moved into academia, having more than 10 years of teaching experience now. He taught on various British and Australian University programmes including the University of London and is currently a visiting professor at Imperial College, London. He has been involved in the guidance of student dissertations and research projects. Subject Specialisms – Financial Management and Decision Making and Corporate Finance.
Ms. Ellie Semsar BA (Hons), MBA
- Ellie Semsar worked in the corporate world for seven years then moved into academia and has been teaching for the last seven years to both graduate and undergraduate students. Subject Specialisms - Business and Managerial Economics, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
Professor Sean Purcell
Professor Daniel Seelhofer
Professor Khaldoun Dia-Eddine
Svetlana Tasić, MSc, PhD
- With over fifteen years of lecturing experience, Svetlana’s focus is on Quantitative Methods in Business and Economics, as well as Applied Mathematics for Banking in Finance. Her lecturing career extends to both public universities as well as reputed private institutions, Svetlana ensures that all of our students are fully prepared to confront the business world through figures.
Zoran Čajka, Sci.T.T., MBA, PhD
- Prof. Zoran Čajka has around thirty years of experience in Industry and Education and more than ten years of experience at senior management level in several export and import oriented companies in Serbia. He gained experience in International Business in Germany. Prof. Čajka has ten years of teaching experience at several universities in Serbia (subjects taught: Business English, Marketing Management and International Business). He is the author of more than 30 research papers on linguistics, international marketing and green marketing in domestic and international journals. At LSC he is currently teaching International Business at both the undergraduate (BA) and graduate level (MBA). Subject specialisms – Academic English, Business English, International Business, Marketing Management, Green Marketing.
Velimir Dedić, PhD
- Extensive experience in both academia and e-learning industry. Consultant in the field of medical statistics. Published over fifty scientific papers on e-learning, statistics and MIS.
Svetislav Paunović, PhD
- Professor Svetislav Paunovic has twenty years’ worth of university experience in teaching entrepreneurship, small business management, leadership, and financial management. Educated at Belgrade University, Serbia, he earned his PhD at Faculty of Economics which he used to conduct visiting programs in Norway, England, Canada, Greece, Italy and Germany. He has been working as a consultant on SME and entrepreneurship projects in Serbia, and delivering consultancy and training services to Serbian SMEs in the field of business planning, business strategy and entrepreneurship development. He is the author of numerous books and papers in entrepreneurship, SME development, entrepreneurship education, business planning and business strategy.
Vlada Botorić, MSc
- With several years of teaching experience, and industrial experience in marketing and PR, Vlada’s focus is on marketing communications and public relations. As a manager, he has successfully realized numerous projects for national and international companies. He presented papers at various international conferences, and has published his research in national scientific journals. Vlada ensures that all of our students are fully prepared to strategically and effectively resolve problems in contemporary market environment.